We are committed to serving all families fairly and with dignity, no matter what their financial situation may be. Understanding that the emotional and financial burden of a funeral can be overwhelming, our goal is to alleviate as much stress as possible during your time of need. We will strive to make helpful suggestions and present options to keep funeral costs to a minimum. Therefore, we take pride in providing quality products and dignified services at an affordable cost. Realizing these ideals is what sets the Liebegott-Brown Funeral Home, Inc. apart from the others.
A funeral is a celebration of life. The service should be as unique as the person being memorialized. So we offer a variety of services to commemorate your loved one and fit your needs.
- Traditional Burial: Arrangements are made to have a visitation and funeral ceremony, followed by burial or entombment at a cemetery.
- Direct Burial: Arrangements are made to inter the deceased in a cemetery without having any ceremony or visitation. (Embalming may not be required for this option. Please contact us for details.)
- Traditional Cremation: Similar to the traditional burial, the difference is that after the visitation and funeral service the deceased is then transferred to a local crematory.
- Direct Cremation: Most often the least-expensive option available, this is where no visitation or funeral service is desired. A memorial service may be held at some point in time. (Embalming may not be required for this option. Please contact us for details.)
- Memorial Service: This is a service to remember the life of the deceased without the body being present.
We will be happy to meet with you -- at no cost or obligation -- to address all your questions and concerns, and to explore all your choices, including traditional funerals and cremation services, pre-planning and pre-financing. Contact us for quotes on funeral costs and for a copy of our current general price list. We are available at any time to answer questions you may have and to meet your needs.
Please do not hesitate to call us at (814) 695-9551.